Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another day,,,,Paying It Forward and ROCKIN!!

I am still on a mission to make Relay For Life successful.. To date I have managed to raise $4391 on behalf of Chip. Our goal,,,,$5000!!! During times like these you can only pray that friends and family will get together and rally for those in time of need. I have built a team of 19 and growing! We held a fund raiser that brought in $506,,,thank you all. In my journey as Team Captain I have learned I am not in this alone. I pray a cure for this horrible disease is found before it captures more lives. And I know I am doing my part to see that happens in my life time. If by chance it doesn't, cheers to you that may follow in my footsteps, that you too will Pay It Forward and do your part. I have discovered that trying to be "Mother Of Our Country" is a yet a small title, it bears a lot of weight. For I am only one person with many dreams. My dreams may only impact one but the chance to Pay It Forward lives on in each one of us. To the world you may only be one person, but to one person you may be the world. I love you all! Never let a moment pass, for it will be gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment